Your browser does not support JavaScript!

லாகின் செய்வதில் சிரமம் இருப்பவர்கள் தொடர்பு கொள்ள வேண்டிய மின்னஞ்சல் - sahaptham@gmail.com

புலராதே பூங்காந்தளே - Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ria

Reaction score
I think due to that kleptomania she took vidharth book in the bus and left down....And after realising it....she give that book to the library
...in which the book was taken....And I like the book Concept..... all the things written on the book is gonna true....That's really amazing....I m dam sure she will talk to vidharth in the next epi....Eagerly waiting to read that too....post soon😉

Reaction score
I think due to that kleptomania she took vidharth book in the bus and left down....And after realising it....she give that book to the library
...in which the book was taken....And I like the book Concept..... all the things written on the book is gonna true....That's really amazing....I m dam sure she will talk to vidharth in the next epi....Eagerly waiting to read that too....post soon😉
Vera leval guessing and nice cmnt😍😍😍😍

Ria

Reaction score
If my guess is crt...parithi has written his own story in this book....and vidharth is another version of parithi....So everything that was written by parithi will definitely happens to vidharth also....And I think at the end of the story....due to vidharth unconditional love....Aathmika will be free from the kleptomania....Mathu and magi will be the next pair....I m not sure😉....And atlast I m eagerly waiting to read the final suspense.....post the next epi as soon as possible🥰

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom